Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blank


It was 9:20 PM. I was sipping coffee at the open air CCD at Salarpuria Softzone. My usually hyper active state of mind was toned down to normalcy after a daylong work. Cheerful compositions of  Indian Ocean (Hille le Jhankjor Duniya) were soothing my ears. A mild downpour dampened the mud filling a pleasant fragrance of freshness in the air. And, obviously, a cab was waiting for me to drop me home.                                     

I finished my coffee and leisurely ambled towards the cab. The driver was prompt and polite. He adeptly took the vehicle out of the office premises and soon we were racing on the well lit outer ring road. Dim orange lights on the highway instilled a strange feeling of warmth in me. Cool breeze was cutting through my face. There was no traffic to hinder my momentum. I felt in full control of life with clarity of destination and a superb momentum coupled together.

WOW!! Life seemed perfect. No pressure of ambition. No anticipation of future. No attention to action. Of course, it is these which make our life interesting. But, may be a few moments of blank existence could be wonderful in our busy/exciting/challenging schedules.     

Cheers J

2 comments:

  1. nice....n completly true....a few moments of silence n emptiness is xactly wat we sumtyms need...!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes n thats when u realize beauty lies in the simplest of things...........

    ReplyDelete